There are many benefits of a tile or stone floor and they make a statement, both classic and elegant. Tile is not just for the kitchen or bathroom, but can captivate any room in your house. With so many options for design, you can transform any room to make you feel like you are in any part of the world. In any space, you will love the timeless look of tile. Tile is one of the longest-lasting flooring materials in existence, but still desires consistent maintenance to ensure that it remains beautiful for many years to come.
We are here to assist you every step of the way after you’ve selected your new floor with professional on-site measurement, removal of old flooring and skilled installation. We ensure that with our experience and expertise, your floor will look amazing and give lasting satisfaction.
Here are some of the variations of tile we carry:
- A clay-based and kiln-fired tile, porcelain is technically a specialized type of ceramic tile. The clays used to make porcelain have a higher density and are fired at a higher temperature for a longer period of time than ceramic. This tile has the same color throughout the material and a broken or chipped piece of unglazed porcelain will have a uniform color throughout its thickness. The finish of porcelain is also smoother than that of ceramic.
- Ceramic tile is a more popular tile choice for many residential spaces. It often has a glazed surface coloring, so chips may reveal a different color underneath. These tiles aren’t as dense as porcelain and therefore are slightly lighter in weight by comparison. It is resistance to water because it’s more porous and therefore has a higher water absorption rate. It’s typically not as tough as porcelain tile, so is used more commonly in low-traffic areas.
- These tiles are any combination of materials such as glass, ceramic, porcelain or stone, usually set in a small format and set on a mesh sheet for easy installation. They are perfect to use as a backsplash in full, or as and accent with ceramic or stone tile.
- This is a very popular natural stone that is quarried and cut into slabs and tiles for residential and commercial spaces. Like most stone tiles, it has high maintenance requirements and must be sealed and cleaned regularly.
- There are many reasons to install a tile backsplash in your home. It will protect your wall from moisture and stains in high-use areas, like behind kitchen and bathroom sinks, which means that cleaning will be easier and your walls will last longer.
- Deco Tile
- If you’re wanting to make a statement or have a dynamic impact in a space, these are the tiles for the job. They are unique or custom handmade pieces of tile to transform any room into something spectacular.